Autus Global possesses expertise to provide high quality consultancy pertaining to enterprise development by creating the full range of support mechanisms for SMEs. Specifically, we have helped develop business support centres, training facilities for SMEs, micro-finance and incubation systems as well as regulatory framework for promoting business-conducive environment. We have also helped implement mechanisms for the introduction of Regulatory Impact Assessment.
Autus Global can offer support to enterprise development in the following areas:
- Developing mechanisms to promote business development
- Policy formulation, monitoring and evaluation
- Entrepreneurship development programmes
- Development of systems for ensuring access to finance for rural enterprises and start-ups
- Introducing mechanisms for reducing the risks associated with support to start-ups.