Law, Justice and Human Rights
Our special areas of expertise can be summarised as follows:
- Development of mechanisms for the implementation of the decisions of UN treaty bodies
- Development of administrative structures and their capacities for effective protection of human and national minority rights
- Development of mechanisms, handbooks and toolkits for the implementation of human and minority rights at local levels
- Developing mechanisms for monitoring the observance of human rights and reporting violations
- Developing policies and measures for the support of refugees and IDPs
- Developing and implementation of media campaigns on the promotion of tolerance and anti-discrimination, etc.